Homework Helpers: Physics is the latest book in the popular series that has been designed to help students master the material and tackle the tests. It will help any student unravel the formulas that describe the world around him or her. Each lesson is written in clear, easy-to-understand language, and supported with review questions. Answers and detailed explanations are found at the end of each chapter.
Homework Helpers: Physics covers all of the topics included in a typical one-year physics curriculum, including:
- Straight-line kinematics, free-fall, and projectile motion.
- Forces, friction, and motion on an incline.
- Electrostatics, electricity, and magnetism.
- Waves, light, and optics.
- Nuclear reactions.The Homework Helpers Series is an excellent review for any standardized Physics test, and is invaluable in providing support and guidance throughout a year's course of study. This new edition is printed in two colors for easier reference and in a larger trim size.
- Title: Homework Helpers: Physics, 2nd Edition
- Author: Greg Curran
- Length: 336 pages
- Edition: 2
- Language: English
- Publisher:Career Press
- Publication Date: 2012-03-22
- ISBN-10: 1601632096
- ISBN-13: 9781601632098
FilePost: Click to download