Develop, implement, and measure a successful Facebook marketing campaign
The social networking site Facebook boasts more than 300 million users worldwide. Its ability to target users who have provided real data about themselves and their interests makes Facebook the ideal platform for marketers, and marketers everywhere recognize the importance of Facebook and are eager to successfully tap Facebook's potential. This book shows you how.
Quickly get up to speed on today's Facebook conventions and demographics, and then gain an understanding of the various strategic and implementation issues you must consider from start to finish.
- Guides you through crafting a successful presence on Facebook and takes you through each step for developing an overall marketing strategy
- Explains each step for setting realistic goals, defining metrics, developing reports, and acquiring corporate buy-in
- Shows how to execute your strategy while incorporating all of Facebook's relevant features
- Addresses Facebook's pay-per-click platform, Facebook Connect, and more
Packed with tips and tactics not documented anywhere else, the book serves as the ultimate step-by-step guide to developing a winning Facebook marketing campaign.
- Title: Facebook Marketing: An Hour a Day
- Author: Chris Treadaway, Mari Smith
- Length: 312 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2010-05-03
- ISBN-10: 0470569646
- ISBN-13: 9780470569641
Putlocker: Click to download
UpLoaded: Click to download