The important stuff you need to know:
- Get a running start. Write PHP scripts and create a web form right away.
- Learn the language. Get up to speed on PHP and SQL syntax quickly.
- Build a database. Use MySQL to store user information and other data.
- Make it dynamic. Create pages that change with each new viewing.
- Be ready for mistakes. Plan error messages to help direct users.
- Manage your content. Use the file system to access user data, including images and other binary files.
- Control operations. Create an administrative interface to oversee your site.
- Title: PHP & MySQL: The Missing Manual
- Author: Brett McLaughlin
- Length: 498 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher:Pogue Press
- Publication Date: 2011-12-05
- ISBN-10: 0596515863
- ISBN-13: 9780596515867
RS: Click to download
UpLoaded: Click to download