A savvy guide to Office 2011 for Mac users
Mac users, you don’t have to give up one ounce of cool to use Office 2011 on your Mac. Here’s the hip guide you need to get the most out of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Get started with Office 2011, find out what features are shared between apps, and start creating stylish Word docs, lively PowerPoint presentations, awesome Excel reports, and totally organized Outlook lists and calendars. And you’ll love the portable size—just perfect for keeping this guide on hand while you work.
- Features facts, tips, and secrets to help you get the most of out of Office 2011 for Mac
- Provides the key tools and shortcuts you need to accomplish tasks, without bogging you down in too much detail
- Covers how to get started with Office, an overview of shared features, and how to use each application in the Office 2011 suite
- Helps you create smart Word docs, organize your calendar and contacts with Outlook, build compelling PowerPoint presentations, and use Excel formulas and functions to generate reports and analyze data
Zero in on the Office 2011 features you use most on your Mac, with Office 2011 for Mac Portable Genius.
- Title: Office for Mac 2011 Portable Genius
- Author: Dwight Spivey
- Length: 336 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2010-11-16
- ISBN-10: 0470610190
- ISBN-13: 9780470610190
FileSonic: Click to download