Accurate software engineering reviews and audits have become essential to the success of software companies and military and aerospace programs. These reviews and audits define the framework and specific requirements for verifying software development efforts.
Authored by an industry professional with three decades of experience, Software Engineering Reviews and Audits offers authoritative guidance for conducting and performing software first article inspections, and functional and physical configuration software audits. It prepares readers to answer common questions for conducting and performing software reviews and audits, such as: What is required, who needs to participate, and how do we ensure success in all specified requirements in test and released configuration baselines?
Complete with resource-rich appendices, this concise guide will help you:
- Conduct effective and efficient software reviews and audits
- Understand how to structure the software development life cycle
- Review software designs and testing plans properly
- Access best methods for reviews and audits
- Achieve compliance with mandatory and contractual software requirements
The author includes checklists, sample forms, and a glossary of industry terms and acronyms to help ensure formal audits are successful the first time around. The contents of the text will help you maintain a professional setting where software is developed for profit, increase service quality, generate cost reductions, and improve individual and team efforts.
- Title: Software Engineering Reviews and Audits
- Author: Boyd L. Summers
- Length: 260 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher:Auerbach Publications
- Publication Date: 2011-01-07
- ISBN-10: 143985145X
- ISBN-13: 9781439851456
FileSonic: Click to download