An in-depth, expert guide to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 from Microsoft CRM experts!What better way to learn how to administer Dynamics CRM than from two Microsoft CRM experts? This in-depth Bible is packed with expert guidance on the latest version of Microsoft's hot CRM product. Whether you're new to Dynamics CRM or upgrading from an earlier version, you'll get thoroughly up to speed on everything from the basics to new features and more.
- Brings you up to speed on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, the latest version of Microsoft's fast-growing customer relationship management software
- Shows you how to get the most out of the application, including configuration and customization, integrating with Microsoft Office, and automating business processes
- Features step-by-step instruction and in-depth coverage of all essential topics; you'll want to keep this information-packed book at your desk as a practical reference
If you want to master Microsoft Dynamics CRM for your business contacts, this is the book you need to succeed!
- Title: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Administration Bible
- Author: Geoff Ables, Matthew Wittemann
- Length: 816 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2011-03-01
- ISBN-10: 0470568143
- ISBN-13: 9780470568149
FileSonic: Click to download