Introduce your students to the new generation of Microsoft Office with the new generation of Shelly Cashman Series books! For the past three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series has effectively introduced computer skills to millions of students. With Excel 2010, we’re continuing our history of innovation by enhancing our proven pedagogy to reflect the learning styles of today’s students. In Microsoft Excel 2010: Introductory you’ll find features that are specifically designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success. Our trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach now encourages students to expand their understanding of the Excel 2010 software through experimentation, exploration, and planning ahead. End of chapter exercises prepare students to become more capable software users by requiring them to use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to create real-life documents giving them skills to use in both their personal and professional lives.
- Gives students an introductory presentation of Excel 2010, including new features of the software, using the highly-successful Shelly Cashman Series pedagogy.
- A step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach allows students to successfully learn and retain information to be used in their personal and professional lives.
- New opening chapter presents essential Office 2010 and Windows® 7 skills preventing repetitive coverage of basic skills in the applications chapters and providing students with a strong base for further learning.
Table of Contents
Office 2010 and Windows 7: Essential Concepts and Skills
1. Creating a Worksheet and an Embedded Chart.
2. Formulas, Functions, and Formatting.
3. What-If Analysis, Charting, and Working with Large Worksheets.
A: Project Planning Guidelines.
B: Publishing Office 2010 Web Pages Online.
C: Saving to the Web Using Windows Live SkyDrive.
- Title: Microsoft Excel 2010: Introductory
- Author: Gary B. Shelly, Jeffrey J. Quasney
- Length: 328 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher:Course Technology
- Publication Date: 2010-07-30
- ISBN-10: 1439078467
- ISBN-13: 9781439078464
EU(multi): Click to download
NitroFlare: Click to download