An in-depth guide on the leading Unified Communications platform
Microsoft Lync Server 2010 maximizes communication capabilities in the workplace like no other Unified Communications (UC) solution. Written by experts who know Lync Server inside and out, this comprehensive guide shows you step by step how to administer the newest and most robust version of Lync Server. Along with clear and detailed instructions, learning is aided by exercise problems and real-world examples of established Lync Server environments. You'll gain the skills you need to effectively deploy Lync Server 2010 and be on your way to gaining all the benefits UC has to offer.
- Gets you up and running with Lync Server—whether you are migrating from Office Communications Server or new to Lync Server.
- Walks you through all of the essential stages for deploying Lync Server
- Shows integration with Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Demonstrates how to monitor, diagnose, and troubleshoot problems more efficiently
Mastering Lync Server 2010 is a must-have resource for anyone looking to manage all the various forms of communication from one user interface.
- Title: Mastering Microsoft Lync Server 2010
- Author: Keith Hanna, Nathan Winters
- Length: 744 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2012-02-01
- ISBN-10: 1118089537
- ISBN-13: 9781118089538
FREE: Click to download