This latest edition of Business Law has been thoroughly updated and expanded to provide a clear and comprehensive treatment of the key aspects of business law. Major developments that have occured since the last edition are covered, including:
- the increasing impact of the Human Rights Act 1998
- the Limited Liability Partnerships Act 2000
- numerous cases from both domestic and European courts.
Exploring both the form and content of the legal regulation of business in a critically informed context, Business Law, primarily designed for undergraduates on business studies courses, is also ideal for all those who need to study the interaction between the law and business as part of their main course.
- Title: Business Law, 5th Edition
- Author: Ann Holmes, David Kelly, Ruth Hayward
- Length: 632 pages
- Edition: 5
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2005-05-16
- ISBN-10: 1859419623
- ISBN-13: 9781859419625
FilePost: Click to download