A detailed look at how Warren Buffett really invests
In this engaging new book, author Prem Jain extracts Warren Buffett's wisdom from his writings, Berkshire Hathaway financial statements, and his letters to shareholders and partners in his partnership firms-thousands of pages written over the last fifty years. Jain uncovers the key elements of Buffett's approach that every investor should be aware of.
With Buffett Beyond Value, you'll learn that, contrary to popular belief, Warren Buffett is not a pure value investor, but a unique thinker who combines the principles of both value and growth investing strategies. You'll also discover why understanding CEOs is more important than studying financial metrics; and why you need an appropriate psychological temperament to be a successful investor.
- Reveals Buffett's multifaceted investment principles
- Discusses how Buffett thinks differently from others about portfolio diversification, market efficiency, and corporate governance
- Highlights how you can build a diverse and profitable investment portfolio
With this book as your guide, you'll learn how to successfully invest like Warren Buffett.
- Title: Buffett Beyond Value: Why Warren Buffett Looks to Growth and Management When Investing
- Author: Prem C. Jain
- Length: 304 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2010-03
- ISBN-10: 0470467150
- ISBN-13: 9780470467152