Use eye-popping visual tools to energize your people!
Just as social networking has reclaimed the Internet for human interactivity and co-creation, the visual meetings movement is reclaiming creativity, productivity, and playful exchange for serious work in groups.
Visual Meetings explains how anyone can implement powerful visual tools, and how these tools are being used in Silicon Valley and elsewhere to facilitate both face-to-face and virtual group work. This dynamic and richly illustrated resource gives meeting leaders, presenters, and consultants a slew of exciting tricks and tools, including
- Graphic recording, visual planning, story boarding, graphic templates, idea mapping, etc.
- Creative ways to energize team building, sales presentations, staff meetings, strategy sessions, brainstorming, and more
- Getting beyond paper and whiteboards to engage new media platforms
- Understanding emerging visual language for leading groups
Unlocking formerly untapped creative resources for business success, Visual Meetings will help you and your team communicate ideas more effectively and engagingly.
- Title: Visual Meetings
- Author: David Sibbet
- Length: 288 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2010-08-09
- ISBN-10: 0470601787
- ISBN-13: 9780470601785
NitroFlare: Click to download
UpLoaded: Click to download
ZippyShare: Click to download