*INCLUDES A FREE AUDIOBOOK*
You probably want more flexibility in organizing your life.
You want to have the choice to work from home, a cafe, or a co-working space, and to live wherever feels like “home”.
You also want to build something meaningful and valuable, both for yourself and for others.
And you have understood that this could all be possible with an online business.
But where to start?
HOW TO START AN ONLINE BUSINESS: A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE
This book will take you step-by-step through the different aspects you should consider when building an online business in order to increase your chances of success:
- Understand the business models online;
- Design your desired lifestyle;
- Find a business topic;
- Choose a profitable niche market and research your audience;
- Define your brand and create your website;
- Build your email list and drive traffic to your website;
- Decide on a monetization method and set a price on your offer;
- Learn to be persuasive;
- Conduct tests, and delegate and outsource to grow your business.
THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO A MAKE LIVING ONLINE:
- Monetizing a blog;
- Creating and selling products or services (eBooks, courses and trainings, consulting, etc.);
- Selling others’ product through their affiliate program;
- Conducting webinars and other live events online, etc.
Starting An Online Business
With the Internet, becoming your own boss has never been so simple. You can build a business:
- Without a huge capital investment;
- Without quitting your current job;
- Without putting yourself at risk financially;
- Without having to hire and manage employees (that’s the whole concept of “solopreneurship”).
Does this sound too good to be true? Well, there are many success stories to prove its feasibility.
This book will show you how to build your home business and how to make money online, creating something valuable for both yourself and others.
You will also learn about honest ways to generate passive income.
I sincerely wish you great success in your online business journey.
You can connect with me at:
Table of Contents
- BECOMING AN ONLINE ENTREPRENEUR
- CHOOSING A BUSINESS MODEL
- FINDING YOUR BUSINESS IDEA
- CHOOSING A NICHE MARKET: YOUR IDEAL CUSTOMERS
- CONNECTING WITH YOUR AUDIENCE
- DEFINING YOUR BRAND
- GETTING PAST THE TECHNICAL ASPECTS
- BUILDING YOUR EMAIL LIST
- GETTING TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE
- STARTING TO GENERATE REVENUE
- SETTING A PRICE FOR YOUR PRODUCT
- CONVINCING POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS
- GETTING FEEDBACK THROUGH TESTING
- WHAT’S NEXT?
- HAVE YOU ENJOYED THIS BOOK?
- AUDIOBOOK AND BONUS MATERIAL
- Title: How to Start an Online Business: Create a Business Around Your Lifestyle
- Author: Emilie Pelletier
- Length: 228 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publication Date: 2016-02-04
- ISBN-10: 1523900989
- ISBN-13: 9781523900985
UpLoaded: Click to download
ZippyShare: Click to download